Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: You can go now!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burtonball's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2007
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    You can go now!!!!

    To all you Gate City fans, critics, believers, non-believers, and whatever else you call yourself---YOU CAN OFFICIALLY LOG OFF OF THE LPD FORUM!!! Your visit to the LPD is over, so please go find another message board to post on. I'm sure everyone --other than Gate City people are sick of hearing about how great Gate City is and how great they are going to be. Well in my eyes their program is going down hill (all-around). Yes you all did have a good run witth some quality athletes, but your programs are leveling off--just like most high school programs do. Unless you go recruit you some more "blue-chips". I wish you the best of luck in your new district. 'Cause it's not going to be easy!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    You do realize your school has lost in the state title game more times this decade than they have ever lost in it right? I dont like GC, but I respect them. Norton on the other hand....... until they win the big one there going to be like the Bills.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    Good post there, PVFAN. You are exactly correct on that. I read his post earlier and was pondering on what to say about it. I just regret that you beat me to the punch.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    I probably shouldn't have said anything but some stuff on here is ridiculous. Probably a high school kid trying to beat the chest, and I actually hope thats the case. May God have mercy on them if it's an adult.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    I enjoy have all the GC faithful on here, they do present some very interesting topics.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    There was some very good Gate City posters. Hopefully some will hang around or visit now and then.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You do realize your school has lost in the state title game more times this decade than they have ever lost in it right? </div></div>

    But they are at least playing in the game.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    I am sure it is just a kid talking out his arse. Not everyone from Norton feels this way nor acts like that. It is because of teams like Gate City and the other larger schools in our area that make teams like Norton better. You play to the level of your competition and if we substitute teams like Ervinton, Hurley, etc. in the place of teams like Gate City, etc. we more than likely would have never made it to a state championship game in the past 4 years.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    Since 2001
    Gate City 1-1 in football state title game appearances
    Burton 0-3

    That should be enough.
    I like having the Gate City people around they add to the forum. I hope they stick around.
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dogfacegremlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2005
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: You can go now!!!!

    "I felt like we had a chance at getting the Glenvar runner at home in the eighth, if we fielded the ball cleanly,"? said Gate City coach Amy Bledsoe. "Our errors really hurt us. I feel definitely that we gave them the game. We just rode a school bus three hours to get here and that is really tough,"? added coach Bledsoe.


    excuses.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •